Executing Badmephisto's OLL/PLL Trainers in Linux.
1.[NOTE] The Trainer require WINE and VB 6.0 Runtime to properly execute in Linux.
2. Download and Install WINE from http://www.winehq.org/download for your Linux box.
3. Install winetricks by executing the following in a terminal.
$ wget kegel.com/wine/winetricks
$ sh winetricks vb6run
4. Download/Extract the OLL/PLL Trainer from badmephisto's website.
5. Open terminal and navigate to the direcotry/folder where executable is located.
6. Start the trainer by entering the following command in the terminal.
$ wine PLL_Trainer.exe
$ wine OLL_Trainer.exe